Tuesday 1 July 2014

Makeup Revolution Vivid Baked Highlighter


Top-Bottom: Pink Lights, Peach Lights, Golden Lights

So as you're reading this I'm winging my way south for the British Grand Prix at Silverstone. I've scheduled a few posts for while I'm away (which I hope works, I've never tried that before) and I'll be back in the land of internet next Tuesday.

Much like my post on Makeup Revolutions Vivid Baked Blush, baked highlighter, well really even powder highlighter, was not something I had tried before. Thanks to the Superdrug 3 for 2 I just had to try all three of the Vivid Baked Highlighter, right?

Turns out, I've been missing out! I've always used cream highlighters before, and was really surprised by how bright and pigmented they turn out on the skin, you really need to use a light hand! Golden Lights is my favourite of the bunch, a nice subtle flush of brightness as long as you don't use too much. Peach Lights is slightly more subtle, very good for a no-makeup-makeup-day, and Pink Lights is my least favourite of the bunch. Don't get me wrong, it's a good product and the pigmentation is very good, I just prefer the tone of the other two for my skin tone.

Have you tried these yet?

Jen x

No comments:

Post a Comment