Sunday 29 June 2014

Makeup Revolution Vivid Baked Blush

Top Row L-R: Loved Me The Best, All I Think About is You, Bang Bang You're Dead
Bottom Row L-R: Hard Day, One For Playing Games

L-R: Loved Me The Best, All I Think About is You, Bang Bang You're Dead, Hard Day, One For Playing Games

After posting about my Makeup Revolution Haul the other day, I couldn't resist ordering a few more of the amazing Vivid Baked Blush. There are six shades in total, and I now own five of them. Oops.

This is the first time I've ever actually owned any baked products, but I'm definitely converted now. The colour payoff from each of these is absolutely brilliant, and they only cost £2.50 each! 

My absolute favourite of the bunch is Loved Me The Best, a really beautiful  reddish-pink with a slight sheen to it. All I Think About Is You is also really lovely, slightly sheerer colour payoff but a soft peachy-pink. Bang Bang You're Dead is a bright violet-toned pink with a whole load of shimmer running through it. Hard Day is another really pretty peachy-pink, a bit more pigmented than All I Think About Is You but also with a bit more shimmer in it. Finally, One For Playing Games is a really similar colour to Bang Bang You're Dead, but with this the violet tone is cooler.

So far I really like all of the colours, I'm finding it harder to work with the ones with a lot of shimmer, but I think that is down to inexperience really, I'm much more used to matte colours so with a bit of practice and a lighter hand I should be able to get them to work for me.

Have you tried anything from Makeup Revolution yet?

Jen x

No comments:

Post a Comment