Monday 4 August 2014

Spotlight #1: White Foundation



Now don't panic, I've not gone all Addams Family on you, but I have been loving using a bright white foundation recently. Enter the Makeup Revolution One Foundation in Shade 1.

Now, I think all of us will have had the same problem at one time or another, a foundation that looks like a normal shade but comes out so much darker on your skin, Happy Light I'm looking at you.... Now, all of my (embarrassingly large amount of) too-dark foundations can be worn again by mixing them with a few drops of this beauty. It has a slightly matte finish, but mixes well with all formulations and I haven't noticed any adverse effect on lasting time. For £4.00, this stuff is really worth it for finally getting some use out of products that I've just had sitting in a drawer for ages. Money well spent.

Have you got any makeup hacks to rescue unused products?

Jen x

No comments:

Post a Comment