Monday 4 August 2014

Makeup Revolution Haul


L-R: Pink Lights, Golden Lights, Peach Lights

L-R: All I Think About Is You, Hot!, Sugar

L-R: Beloved, Sweetheart, Mystify

Sooooo... Yeah... About that posting three times a week thing..... Sorry about the lack of posts over the last couple of weeks, you'll (hopefully) be please to hear that my home move and workload issues are nearly over, and this week will be back to normal posting frequency. Yay!

I usually hold out on new the new releases that everyone HAS to try, I've been trying to be quite frugal recently and not make any impulse purchases. Then all of the Makeup Revolution haul posts started appearing and it was on 3 for 2 in Superdrug and then bad things happened..... I tried to be a little restrained though, so I picked three categories to try some products from and made the most of the offer.

First up, the Vivid Baked Highlighters. I've never tried a powder highlighter before, and the 3 for 2 made the decision pretty easy for me, so I got all three! They come in Peach Lights, Pink Lights and Golden Lights, They all look very pretty in the pan, I'm yet to try them on my skin so watch out for a swatch post coming soon.

Next, and you guys know me by now, I can never resist blusher. I went for a mix of the Baked Blusher in All I think About Is You and the Powder Blusher in Hot! and Sugar. Again, none of these have been tried on my skin yet (how retrained to take photos before I used any of them) so I will be doing a swatch post soon.

Finally, I wanted to try a few of the Amazing Lipstick range, I mean at £1 each. why not? I picked up Sweetheart, Beloved and Mystify and once again I will be doing a swatch post on these very soon.

Have you picked up anything from Makeup Revolution yet?

Jen x




No comments:

Post a Comment