Monday 5 May 2014

French Skincare Haul


When Feel Unique had the 30% off French skincare a few weeks ago, who was I to miss an opportunity to pick up a few bargains? This was the perfect opportunity to pick up products from a few brands I have been meaning to try out for a while.

The Nuxe Reve de Miel lip balm was the first thing in my basket. It has been raved about so so much and is purported to be fantastic underneath lipstick, and there is nothing worse than lips feeling dry with a lipstick on top. I also picked up the Stick version to go in my handbag as I find pots quite inconvenient to use on-the-go. Also on the lip balm front, I wanted a lip balm with SPF for travelling and holidays, so I went for the Ultrasun Ultalip SPF 30, I've not tried anything like this before but after burning my lips last year it is definitely worth trying.

I also picked up a couple of skincare items from Vichy, another brand I can't actually believe I haven't tried before. Firstly, I needed a new spot treatment (glamorous) so I went for the Vichy Normaderm Hyaluspot. Secondly, my skin has been feeling super dehydrated recently, so I though I would try out a serum, and the Vichy Aqualia Thermal serum promises deep and lasting hydration, so that went in the basket as well.

I haven't had a good chance to try any of these out yet, but I will report back once I've given them a good go.

Did you pick anything up when the sale was on?

Jen x

No comments:

Post a Comment