Tuesday 22 April 2014

Skincare Bargains


L-R Origins Merry Moisturisers gift set, La Roche-Posay Antheliox XL 50+SPF

Have I mentioned how much I like the Boots Clearance section? My shopping timing has been spot on recently and I arrived as the shelves had been freshly stocked with the gift sets left over from the January sale as well as some other skincare delights.


First up, La Roche-Posay Anthelios XL 50+SPF, particularly brilliant as I have been after a facial SPF for a while now. A fact you may not know about me is that I am a huge fan of Formula 1, and later this year I will be living it up at the Woodlands Campsite in Silverstone for the British Grand Prix. Last year I was massively unprepared and came back with ridiculous sunburn. This year I will be much better prepared, and all for the bargain price of £6! After researching the facial SPFs available this is actually a product I was considering buying already so I snapped it up straight away. Considering this retails for £16.50 and is in date until 2016 I declare this a serious success in bargain hunting!

Next up is my first ever Origins purchase with the Christmas Merry Moisturisers gift set. Unfortunately as this was a seasonal product which is no longer available I'm not sure how much this retailed at in the first place, but £14 is amazing value for the products it contains. I had actually been meaning to try Origins for a while, and in particular the Make a Difference Plus moisturiser, aimed at dry/combination skin. Considering this retails for £34 it would have been a bargain enough on its own! However there are three other treats hidden inside with it, the Rejuvenating Treatment Lotion, the Rejuvenating Hand Treatment and the Drink Up Intensive Overnight Mask. Wowzers! It's very early days of me trying the products out, but the results are looking good already. I'll report back in full once I've had a chance to try them out properly.

Have you found any bargains recently?

Jen x

No comments:

Post a Comment